Read through the following pages to better understand your role as a canvasser and to know the impact of your support.
What is the Daffodil Campaign?
During Daffodil Month, Society volunteers and staff will be working across Canada to raise vital funds for the fight against cancer. Every donation made during the Society’s April Daffodil Campaign will bring us one step closer to preventing cancer, detecting it earlier, improving treatments and helping Canadians live longer, healthier lives.
Changing cancer forever won’t happen without you. The generosity of donors and volunteers has allowed the Society to contribute to the progress we see today in the fight against cancer, but we know much more work needs to be done.
Now, more than ever, we need your support.
During Daffodil Month, we rely on Society volunteers like you who are working across Canada to raise vital funds for the fight against cancer.
Canadians can donate to the Society in many different ways:
- ● donate or sign up to be a monthly donor when a volunteer canvasser knocks on their door
- ● become an online canvasser
- ● donate to an online canvassing page
- ● buy and wear a daffodil pin from a retailer or street team throughout April
- ● donate online at cancer.ca
- ● attend a Daffodil Month event in your community
- ● buy daffodil flowers