Thank you friends, family and colleagues supporting the Tour de Coast 2019 ride - I can't do it without you!
I finally made the decision to ride 800km along the Coast to make a difference.
- I ride to support all of those people who have been affected directly or indirectly by cancer;
- I ride because it reminds me of those I've loved and lost, those that battle, and those that survive;
- I ride because it reminds me of my grandmother who battled so hard and lost - she gives me strength and courage;
- I ride because my uncle is conquring the battle of a life-time - he puts a smile on my face and makes me proud every day;
- I ride for Daphne and Evelyn because they were some of the most beautiful people I was lucky enough to befriend.
I support the mission of the Canadian Cancer Society.
The money raised from this event helps fund leading-edge cancer research that is improving cancer treatments, preventing cancer and saving lives; provide reliable and up-to-date information on cancer, risk reduction and treatment; offer vital community-based support services for people living with cancer and their families; and advocate for healthy public policies.
Cops for Cancer also raises funds for pediatric cancer research and "Camp Good Times" which is a medically supported camp for children going through their cancer journey.
Please pledge me and help me reach my fundraising goal! Every pledge takes us one step further in the fight against cancer. Online pledging is secure and it saves the Canadian Cancer Society money by reducing administrative costs.
Thank you everyone for your support!