With you by our side, the Canadian Cancer Society is leading the fight against all cancers. Because of you, we have more impact, against more cancers in more communities than any other cancer charity in Canada. Your generous donations fund:
- life-saving cancer research
- information and support services for cancer patients and their families
- prevention efforts that reduce your risk of cancer
- advocacy initiatives that protect the health of all Canadians
Last year, with the support of our donors, we invested $58.9 million in the fight for life. Highlights include:
- We funded $21.3 million in life-saving research that is transforming the way cancer is prevented, diagnosed, and treated.
- Our volunteers drove 15,600 cancer patients on 197,000 trips to life-saving treatment appointments.
- Our Cancer Information Service empowered 24,598 cancer patients with the information they need to better understand their diagnosis and make informed decisions about their health.
- Our specially trained volunteers reached 15,380 people through conversations and presentations on the importance of early detection and cancer screening.
View our Annual Report to learn more about how we are fighting back against cancer.