Event Timing & Location
Put Cancer on Ice will take place over the weekend of February 12-14th, 2016 at the Mastercard Centre for Hockey Excellence in Etobicoke.
3 game guarantee for each division
Each team will play 1 game on Friday night, February 12th, 2016 and two games on Saturday, February 13, 2016.
Finals for each division will be held on Sunday, February 14th, 2015.
- Men's competitive
- Women's competitive
- Men's recreational
- Women's recreational
- $1,500 per team*
- Each team is permitted up to 15 skaters, including one goalie
- Don't delay - space is limited to 20 teams!
- The top 12 individual fundraisers will play in a game with Leafs Alumni on Sunday,February 14th at 1pm
- Additional prizes will be awarded for the top team and top individual fundraisers
- Each participant receives their own fundraising page to solicit and collect donations from family, friends and colleagues
- Need help with your fundraising efforts? Check out our four simple steps to successful fundraising here
- An array of events will be happening throughout the weekend, including autograph signings and an impressive silent auction
- Bring your family and friends out to watch our Alumni game on Sunday, February 14th at 1pm. This year's Leafs line-up includes Gary Leeman, Rick Vaive, Wayne Primeau, Lou Franceschetti, Mike Pelyk, Mark Laforest, Peter Ing, Greg Hotham, Claude Loiselle, Ric Natress and referee Jack Valiquette! Purchase your tickets here.
*participants must be 19 years of age or older