NAIT Breast Cancer Awareness Weekend
Join us for the NAIT Breast Cancer Awareness Weekend
On average, about 75 Canadians will be diagnosed with breast cancer every single day. But thanks to supporters like you, incredible progress is being made in breast cancer research and that’s something to celebrate! Your generosity is helping Canadians diagnosed with breast cancer live longer and fuller lives.
To raise vital funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support programs, the Department of Athletics at NAIT will be hosting multiple breast cancer awareness games and initiatives on October 18th and 19th, 2019. Please take the time to join us, purchase a raffle or 50/50 ticket, or make a donation online right here, right now.
- Friday, October 18th - Women's (6:00 PM) and Men's Basketball (8:00 PM) in the NAIT Gymnasium
- Friday, October 18th - Women's Hockey (7:00 PM) in the NAIT Arena
- Saturday, October 19th - Women's (1:00 PM) and Men's (3:00 PM) Basketball in the NAIT Gymnasium
- Saturday, October 19th - Women's (6:00 PM) and Men's (8:00 PM) Volleyball in the NAIT Gymnasium
- Saturday, October 19th - Men's (6:00 PM) Hockey in the NAIT Arena
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Proceeds from our fundraiser will support the fight against cancer