Welcome to On Board 2019!
Get ready for On Board 2019!
On Sunday July 21st, grab a paddle and join Maddi on the Welland Canal to raise funds for brain cancer research in honour of Julia Turner, Lynn Lambert, Dalton Jacques and McKenna Modler. All of the proceeds go to the Canadian Cancer Society.
On Board is an annual Stand Up Paddle board fundraiser that was founded in 2014 by Madeline Leblanc. On Board is a SUP ride that takes place on the Welland Canal in Welland Ontario Canada. The one day event raises funds for brain cancer research with the Canadian Cancer Society in honour of Julia Turner, Lynn Lambert, Dalton Jacques and McKenna Modler. 2019 will mark On Board’s sixth year. In 2018 On Board saw over 200 participants come to the Welland Canal, which included 89 paddlers on the water. Come on out this year on Sunday July 21st to enjoy a fun day paddling on the water to honour those who are fighting or who have fought brain cancer.
Event Schedule (Tentative - Maybe subject to change)
Registration: 9:00am - 10:00am
Ontario SUP Series Races: 10:30am - 12pm
Lunch: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
5km Leisure Paddle: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Address - We will now be starting the 5km at the Welland Community Boathouse, 108 Thorold Road, Welland Ontario
- Tshirts are available to purchase in ADVANCED, please contact On Board or Maddi Leblanc to order ($25)
- Open to any paddlers of any level! Bring your canoe, kayak, paddle board or anything you can paddle with! MUST REGISTER BEFORE HAND, link to register is at www.maddileblanc.com/merchandise There is no registration cost.
- Want to race? Registration for the races will take place the day of with the Ontario SUP Series from 9:00am - 10:00am
- Dont want to paddle? There will be a free BBQ hosted by Mr. Mikes Welland, and SUP demos hosted by Starboard SUP to try as well for free.
- Interested? Please send a message to either On Board, or Maddi Leblanc for more details.
Proceeds from my fundraiser will support Brain and CNS cancer
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.