I am participating in 30-Day Cycling Challenge to support the mission of the Canadian Cancer Society.
We all know Cancer touches everyone, this year both my boss and father in-law were diagnosed with the illness and have been recieving treatments.
From now until the end of November I will track my cycling progress with the goal of cycling 1KM for every dollar donated.
Did you know1 in 5 cancer patients cannot get to their cancer-related appointments? Support the Wheels of Hope transportation service by inviting people to pledge the average cost of one round trip to treatment and pledge yourself
- 60km = 1 way trip to cancer treatment
- 120km = 1 round trip to cancer treatment
- 240km = 2 round trips to cancer treatment
- $30, the average cost of a one-way trip to cancer treatment
- $60, the average cost of one round trip to cancer treatment
- $120, the average cost of two round trips to cancer treatment
Please pledge me and help me reach my fundraising goal!
Every pledge takes us one step further in the fight against cancer. Online pledging is secure and it saves the Canadian Cancer Society money by reducing administrative costs.
Thanks for your support!