Prairie Women on Snowmobiles
February 2 - 8 , 2019
Prairie Women On Snowmobiles is a non-profit organization whose annual missions are provincial awareness events that are designed to focus attention on breast cancer and the recreation of snowmobiling as well as raise the much-needed funds for breast cancer research. Over the past 18 years we have raised almost $2.5 million for the cause.
Kelly Kim Rea firstname.lastname@example.org 306-594-7403
Kimberly McLean email@example.com 306-566-5727
Preliminary Mission 2019 route:
- Feb 3rd Meadow Lake, St. Walburg , Turtleford, Meota and North Battleford
- Feb 4th Cut Knife, Unity, Kerrobert and Kindersley
- Feb 5th Eatonia, Leader, Fox Valley and Maple Creek
- Feb 6th Gull Lake, Swift Current, Kyle and Rosetown
- Feb 7th Delisle, Biggar, Asquith and Martensville
- Feb 8th Hague, Duck Lake, MacDowall and finale in Prince Albert.
The Executive is working on setting up these venues, so the route may be subject to some changes.