Prairie Women on Snowmobiles
February 2 - 8 , 2019
Prairie Women On Snowmobiles is a non-profit organization whose annual missions are provincial awareness events that are designed to focus attention on breast cancer and the recreation of snowmobiling as well as raise the much-needed funds for breast cancer research. Over the past 18 years we have raised almost $2.5 million for the cause.
Kelly Kim Rea email@example.com 306-594-7403
Kimberly McLean firstname.lastname@example.org 306-566-5727
Preliminary Mission 2019 route:
- Feb 3rd Meadow Lake, St. Walburg , Turtleford, Meota and North Battleford
- Feb 4th Cut Knife, Unity, Kerrobert and Kindersley
- Feb 5th Eatonia, Leader, Fox Valley and Maple Creek
- Feb 6th Gull Lake, Swift Current, Kyle and Rosetown
- Feb 7th Delisle, Biggar, Asquith and Martensville
- Feb 8th Hague, Duck Lake, MacDowall and finale in Prince Albert.
The Executive is working on setting up these venues, so the route may be subject to some changes.
Our Sponsors Make It Possible